Ten Reasons Central Minnesotans Should Be In Mexico This February
I am not one to state the obvious, but winter is once again around the corner. I don’t know about you, but I would like to escape the cold and gloom for a while. It seems like once we get in to winter, it takes us forever to get back to warm, sunny days. With that being said, I have ten reasons why we, as Central Minnesotans, should escape to Mexico in February.
Some of these might seem silly but if you think about them, you’ll realize I do have a valid point.
- Do not be deceived — all that white stuff outside is not warm sand, it’s cold, wet snow
- Don’t kid yourself, you and your Corona will freeze lounging on your back porch
- If you try to dive head first in to the lake there will be no warm splashing, but more of a cold cracking
- Face it, your boyfriend is not a cabana boy whose only job is to bring you an endless supply of fruity drinks.
- Ice fishing or snorkeling — you choose
- Forget Taco Bell, go for authentic Mexican cuisine
- You aren’t going to get a tan by lying on a beach towel in your living room and shining a bright light on yourself
- Let’s be honest, trying to sport flip flops in the middle of February in Minnesota gives a whole new meaning to the phrase ‘cold feet’
- Because EVERYTHING that happens in Mexico stays in Mexico!
- Boots in the Sand Country Music Getaway
Bet you’re planning your trip already!