These Are The Top 10 Things Men Own That Women Love to Throw Away
When you move in with your significant other, you can pretty much expect some of your favorite things are going to get tossed in the trash.
Since I didn’t have a whole lot, bachelor until about three years ago, Brittany hasn’t really thrown much (if anything) of my things away. Most of the junk we have, we bought together… but these are the top 10 things that the ladies like throw away that guys have a tough time parting ways with.
1. Clothes, like your favorite t-shirts just because they have a few HOLES in them. (those might be beer league softball or even college and high school trophies in your eyes)
2. Magazine collections (Sports Illustrated, DO NOT TOUCH)
3. Old hobby stuff… I assume these are maybe models?
4. Old CDs and DVDs she doesn’t like (Do not replace my copy of “Scarface” with “The Notebook”)
5. Your couch when you first move in together, because her sofa is nicer (mine is more comfortable, don’t worry about the beer and burger stains)
6. Sports memorabilia (grounds for breaking up)
7. Artwork she doesn’t like (all the art work I own, is probably in a box in my mom’s basement labeled “Kindergarten”)
8. Your ripped-up, old computer chair (this can actually go. she’ll buy a new one)
9. Your sound system, because it takes up too much space (ummm… ??)
10. Weights or any fitness equipment you never use (I’m start working out again tomorrow… promise)