Trade In Your Mother’s Day Present For Tim McGraw Tickets
Today is Pete & Cindy’s ‘Great Mother’s Day Gift Exchange’ on the 98 Country Morning Show. Give us a call at 320-252-9897 to let us know what gift you received for Mother’s Day, that you’d trade to us for a pair of Tim McGraw tickets at the Minnesota State Fair.
At the end of the morning we’ll choose the offer that we most want — and make the exchange. Call in at 320-252-9897. Here’s the the Mother’s day gift offers we’ve received do far:
- ANN: Two rose stems and a piece of left over chicken from Mother’s Day dinner.
- BONNIE: Two Heath bars and four dollars.
- BRENDA: Four bags of Hershey’s Kisses. <– Our choice for the trade!
- TAMMY: Two containers of Hens & Chicks (plants).
- JACKIE: Chocolates, Calgon spray, Heart shaped necklace.
- FRAN: Two spruce saplings in a popcorn tin, adorned with pea gravel & deer hair.
- ASHLEY: Two potted plants, Cold Spring bakery cake, and handmade flower (made from a coffee filter).
- SARAH: A birdbath.
- GINA: Cleaning bucket & two new rags.
- LYNN: Two kids’ bad attitudes (???).
- BAILEY: Chocolates, iTunes gift card, coupon from daughter for 1-hour foot rub.
- KAREN: Two pair of silk pajamas.
- TANYA: Pink & yellow flip-flops.
- DARLA: Two red petunias and a homemade card.
- SARA: 25 bags of organic cow manure.
- JEAN: A Crock-pot & two Minnesota Twins tickets.